Wednesday 13 May 2009

Hilda Boswell Group in Facebook

Hi Everyone..

I have just created a group in Facebook, named 'Hilda Boswell', for the purpose of gathering people who would like to see the Indonesian version of Hilda Boswell's book, 'Treasury of Children's Stories' reprinted.

Would you please join this group and help us get noticed by Indonesian book publishers and hopefully, soon, one of them is interested in reprinting the book.

I believe that the book has a lot of important moral values to teach to children and the stories contained in the book are very unique, which are great to motivate children to be creative and imaginative in thinking and writing.

I truly believe that letting a book like this to disappear altogether in the world will be a terrible loss for the younger generations.

Thank you for reading this and have a great day.. :-)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a worthwhile campaign. I look into it next time I log in to Facebook.

    ReplyDelete