Friday 21 August 2009

New Journey of The Heart

Again..

The dark shadow appeared in my mind..

Directing my thoughts to go straight to you..

Is everything alright with you?


Again..

The scene of our separation replayed in my mind..

Reminding me of the reasons why it was necessary to happen..

Am I really missing you that much?


Then..

A sense of reality crashed my blurry vision..

Waking me from confusion..

My heart, my mind.. they live in the present..


And..

A trail of sunrise lighted up my shaken confidence..

Pulling me out of blinding darkness..

You, me.. our existence has lost its echo over time..


At last..

The dark shadow slowly appeared in the light..

It was a friend whose heart was broken yesterday..

To whom I said 'Everything will be alright tomorrow'..


At last..

A different scene replayed under the brightly shining sun..

It was a freshly started journey of the heart..

Learning to trust and share again.. after the hurting loss..


-21 August 2009-

No comments:

Post a Comment