Wednesday 24 June 2009

Scattered Pieces of My Heart

Scattered pieces of my heart..
It is time for me to put you back together
For it has been too long that I have lived without your guidance
Trail of self-reflection that is carved deep on your surface..

Every picture of events tells a story about learning
Every trace of pain shows the struggle during a challenge
Every torn part represents the marks left by each one who had come and gone
And every hole waits to be filled by the ones whose path will cross..

You always drowned every time I cried
You always burned every time I screamed inside
You always broke into pieces every time I failed to accept reality
And you always scattered every time I failed to hold myself together..

Now, I need to see the reflections carved on your surface
To guide me to accept my past, live my present and welcome my future
So I will put you back together by tracing each mark and line on you..
Scattered pieces of my heart..

-24 June 2009-

No comments:

Post a Comment